Sunday 30 January 2011

CLASSIC ROCK readers,WELCOME to CRAZY PIG DESIGNS

As an introduction to CRAZY PIG DESIGNS I thought I might
as well start with the world best known SKULL RING.
I called it the LARGE EVIL SKULL back in the early 80's
I designed it originally for myself but soon I had a lot of enquiries
and the first wearers of the EVIL SKULL included
KEITH RICHARDS, JAMES HETHFIELD, CLIFF BURTON
and followed over the years by many more like
FAITH NO MORE, THE CULT,JOE PERRY,BILLY IDOL
IGGY POP, BILLY GIBBONS,SCOTT WEILAND, SLASH
RICK NIELSEN, ERIC CLAPTON,

Over the years I have made many variations of the original
EVIL SKULL RING
We have three different sizes at present to choose from
as shown on here.
I also made a LIMITED EDITION , KEITH RICHARD SKULL RING
( the first 25 or so went to the ROLLING STONES)  but these are completely SOLD OUT.
There's a LIMITED EDITION ANNIVERSARY EVIL SKULL
from our online store.
The EVIL SKULL RING is actually one item only out of over 1000 designs
to choose from.

The EVIL SKULL is probably the most copied skull ring in the world
but there's only one REAL ONE from the ORIGINAL DESIGNER ( ARMAND SERRA)
made from the ORIGINAL PROTOTYPE and first generation MOULD.
only available  at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS.

For more information on CRAZY PIG DESIGNS see VIP section and
prvious blogs.
WELCOME to the world of CRAZY PIG DESIGNS
Rock & Roll jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment