Thursday 13 August 2015

ULTIMATE SKULL RING designer CRAZY PIG DESIGNS. LONDON

NEW DESIGNS in the pipeline from skull ring designer CRAZY PIG DESIGNS
www.crazypigdesigns.com
Poor weather is actually a " PLUS" for me as I spend more time in my design studio: There are many new items in progress, 
The first two I just completed today and will be finalized in our workshop with a few days. 
All I can tell you is that they will be a great addition if you want the best in SKULL JEWELLERY
We have great many loyal customers , always looking for the latest creations. Here is an example of a private collection from a great customer and friend from Japan:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    silver ring for men

    ReplyDelete