Sunday 29 August 2010

The return of DEATH FROM ABOVE skull ring at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS.

DEATH FROM ABOVE skull ring
After  years of being unavailable due to  some
unscrupulous jewellery store vo  stole the design from me
and managed to registered it to their name .
I am glad to have recovered
the legal ownership  and rights of the
DEATH FROM ABOVE skull ring
that I made years ago .
This ring  will soon be availble
from our FROM THE VAULT section.
My original idea for the DEATH FROM ABOVE ring
was taken from my early CRAZY PIG DESIGNS T shirts
I will be posting soon pictures of tha classic
THE DEATH FROM ABOVE T Shirts
worn by the likes of
METALLICA, SCORPIONS,
EXTREME, CINDERELLA
and many others
Shown here is my own personal
DFA skull ring, and its the very first one
ever made
DFA will be made from the original
first master and will have all the detail of the original...
ARMAND SERRA ( designer)

No comments:

Post a Comment