Tuesday 7 December 2010

OVER 50 SKULL RINGS TO CHOOSE from "ROCK & ROLL" jewellers! CRAZY PIG DESIGNS

I made my first SKULL RING years before  opening 
my own store CRAZY PIG DESIGNS
As a guitarist ,myself, I always was into Rock Music and imagery.
Even as a teenager I was drawing Skulls, and Superheroes ,
demons, animals etc,during classes while still at school in the South of France.
Over the years the biggest A list musicians , movie stars have worn
SKULL rings that I ve designed and made at one point or the other...

One thing that amuses me on a regular basis
is  the proliferation of so called "ROCK & ROLL jewellers"
who have jumped on the SKULL RING bandwagon...
Usually that means they make ONE and only SKULL RING
and this one item gets various outfits,
like a  TOP HAT/PILOT HAT/CROWN/
HEADPHONES/MICKEY MOUSE EARS, GLASSES/LONG TEETH/NO TEETH./SCARVES/
TURBAN/ ....BURKA next?

Its a real CARNIVAL but in my opinion " IT 'S CHEATING"

At CRAZY PIG:
Every single SKULL RINGS of the 55 designs in store is different
Each one is designed to be in proportion,
 some are small for women , some are normal size to suit most people,
and of course large skull rings are also available
Each SKULL is different, in detail, size and style,
Of course its a lot more work for us , but it really shows.

If you are looking for that very special CHRISTMAS GIFT
a SKULL ring made with love and care from CRAZY PIG DESIGNS
is your best bet....
" ROCK & ROLL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARMAND SERRA
signing off from CPD central

No comments:

Post a Comment