Thursday 6 January 2011

NEW SILVER FEATHER pendant fron CRAZY PIG DESIGNS

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all our customers
Here's the first new design of 2011
it s called Large LOUVRES FEATHER
While visiting the LOUVRES museum in PARIS
I took various photos of statues with wings
and I was  really amazed by the details and how
each feather was completely different from the next.

I decided to carve a large three dimentional  single feather pendant following
one of the pictures I had taken and I will soon be making two more
in smaller sizes.

This new item is not available online yet , but will be added soon,
In the meantime you still can purchase in store or call customer service

2 comments:

  1. is this still available? able to contact me at montereve@gmail.com? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Just wondering when it will be available online as I really wanty to purchase it, But I live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete