Saturday 21 May 2011

SCHOOLDAYS SOUVENIRS & What programs we use at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS.

While digging through boxes in my garage I found some folders full of my early
schooldays drawings.These were done usually during classes on scraps of papers
note pads or whatever was at hand .All the drawings were done between the age
13 and18.
Here's a small selection for your attention....
I was really into comix book and fantasy artwork, I guess it was my
first steps into designing jewellery.
The point being that I think that to design and make quality jewellery
the very first skill required is a natural ability to draw ,
and I mean pen to paper not using a  computer program.
Even if one can draw well it does not mean that carving will be second  nature
Carving in 3 dimension is also another skill necessary for creating jewellery designs.
Again , nowadays many people are getting computer programed machines to
do their wax carvings, and usually the result is......FEEBLE!
Remember the movie "MEET THE FEEBLES"

Once you can draw, once you can carve, and once you can make jewellery
you can combine the three and  add some rock& roll to the mix
you do what we do at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS.

Or go to PC WORLD and get all the software to do the same...( good luck!)

ARMAND SERRA
at CRAZY PIG CENTRAL

No comments:

Post a Comment