Tuesday 7 June 2011

ROCK & ROLL JEWELLERY

Before I became a Rock & Roll jeweller I was (and still am) a Rock & Roll guitarist
It goes without saying that for me both are just as important.
Here's the second solo CD I released
It is called RIDES AGAIN after one of my favourites bands
JAMES GANG, featuring Joe Walsh.
The CD features all instrumental tracks  in the style of Steve VAI & Joe SATRIANI.
To order online see CRAZY PIG DESIGNS " Goodies " page
This was recorded a few years ago and 
I ve got all the " shredding and  guittar pyrotechnics" out of my system
I am currently busy with a new band project with a Lead singer.
Bass and drums ib the CLASSIC ROCK style of ZEPPELIN, BLACK SABBATH,HENDRIX
DEEP PURPLE, THE WHO ,ZZ TOP etc...Very Heavy! ..........
More musical news to follow in the next few months.

It s only Rock & Roll
Armand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment