Thursday 2 August 2012

Favourite SKULL RING

Favourite SKULL RING
As I had already designed and made many skull rings
I thought I might make one special just for me,
I had been wearing my Large Evil Skull ring for many years
and I thought " Time to do a new one"
I wanted it to be "MEAN LOOKING"
and cartoon style with exagerated features
like a big square jaw and small frowning eyes.
I did not bother about sketching anything on paper
I had a clear idea in my head so it came very quickly.
So , there it was my new SKULL RING,
I had to give it a name , like I previously did for
other earlier designs like
The plague ring, Large Evil Skull, Rot in peace
Lucifer, Catacombs,etc,,,
So I named it PSKYCHO KILLER
after the famous TALKING HEADS song,

As soon as I had this SKULL RING on my finger
it created a lot of interest from my friends and customers
but I was determined to keep this as a one off.
I remember one of the first to look at it was
BILLY IDOL, he loved the ring and he said
It was not fair that it was no available to the public,
He was right !
So it became another CLASSIC SKULL RING
Here it is with a CUSTOM FINISH
LEAN and MEAN!


















FA FA FA FA FA
Qu'est ce que c'est?
PSYCHO KILLER

No comments:

Post a Comment