Saturday 15 September 2012

THREE WISE SKULLS /Skull ring

As you all know I ve been drawing, designing and carving
skulls since I was a kid at school.
I always been into comix books and fantasy artwork.
My all time favourite being FRANK FRAZETTA
I even got in touch with the man himself
to see if we collaborate on a project. but so far
nothing has happened
However  I digress
The classic SKULL RING
See no Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak no Evil
was the basic idea behing the
THREE WISE SKULLS ring
I figured,How hard can it be
3 Skulls on a ring
So I embarked on carving the skulls and soon realised.
Oh Oh! I need to carve 3 pairs of skeleton hands!
that's 30 fingers!!!!!!How many bones??? too many.
With time and perseverance I got it done

This design is now anotherCLASSIC
CRAZY PIG DESIGNS SKULL RING











But be aware they are bad copies out there!
SHOWN HERE BELOW IS THE FAKE /MADE IN CHINA
With accompanying text!

Skull Ring - See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil - Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment