Thursday 31 January 2013

VINTAGE SKULL RING and NEW SKULL RING

This week CRAZY PIG DESIGNS is  introducing
 two SKULL RINGS
 to our exrended range of jewellery.
The new CALAVERA /SKULL RING
as Blogged earlier on this week .
(Here's another view)
and another skull ring  "the JOKER".
"FROM THE VAULT" I pulled out
one of my  early design that I made in the mid 80's .
This ring  was discontinued years ago,
Some customers have shown interest
in some of these  early pieces and
asked me to reintroduce them,

So I recently recarved a brand new JOKER
SKULL RING based on my original 80's design.
This new JOKER skull ring will soon be availble
from our online store.
FROM THE VAULT section.

You might only neeed
THE ACE OF SPADES
but don't forget  THE JOKER!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. The rings are a symbol of commitment, a bond, a promise, it symbolized the end of one's loneliness when we are talking about the likes of wedding rings and heart-shaped valentine gift rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    skull ring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    skull ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    skull jewelry

    ReplyDelete