Wednesday 23 October 2013

SILVER ROSE RING , New item in stock

By public demand CRAZY PIG DESIGNS
introduce our latest design
The  ROSE RING.
This design had been on my list of things to do
for  quite some  time. I finally decide
it was high t time to go ahead with this
pretty cool and hopefully new CRAZY PIG DESIGNS classic.

I have a funny story related to this design.
Many years ago , another jeweller and collegue of mineat the time,
decided to prove his carving skills
and  embarked on the task of making a rose ring.
After many hours of work  he eventually finished it
and proudly showed me the result.
It was a commendable  effort but unfortunatly
his rose ring looked like a cabbage.
Not really  the desired effect.
So it became known as"The cabbage ring"

Back to 2013
I was determined that one day I would make
a ROSE RING for my store and finally, here it is.

If you are actually looking for a cabbage ring
You will have to look somewhere else.


1 comment:

  1. The rings are the most superior and unique piece of jewellery which is to be worn on special occasions like engagement or wedding that is celebrated once in a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete